Do-It-Yourself Adorable Hello Kitty Nails
If you are a Hello Kitty fan, you won’t be able to resist this super cute manicure design!
Hello Kitty is a favorite among many and even though she is a cat, people say that they find her to be one of the most believable animated characters they know.
Whether into her branded plush toys, clothing, or accessories like bags and shoes, there are items for everyone!
And now there is something more for those who love stylish nails and Hello Kitty.
This simple manicure design embodies all Kitty’s iconic features including her yellow nose and unmistakable red now.
You can even do it yourself with these easy-to-follow instructions and video by Cutepolish!
What You Will Need
- A clear base coat
- A clear top coat
- Red nail polish
- Yellow nail polish
- Black nail polish
- White nail polish
- Black striper
- Small dotting tool
- Large dotting tool
1. Begin by putting a healthy layer of base coat on your nails for protection.
2. Use two coats of red nail polish on your thumb, index and pinkie nails.
3. Put two coats of yellow nail polish on your ring finger and white on the middle finger which will be used for Hello Kitty’s face.
4. You will use the large dotting tool and the black nail polish for the eyes, utilizing the black striper to clean up any rough edges.
5. To create the Hello Kitty nose, use the yellow nail polish and the large dotting tool to make a horizontal oval. Highlight its outer edges with your black striper.
6. Use the black striper to also make the three little whiskers on either side of the Kitty’s face.
7. Use the large dotting tool to put a red dot neat your cuticle to make the center of the bow. Then the small dotting tool, to draw each side of the bow with red polish. Once it has all dried, use the black striper to outline each bit so that you clean up any jagged edges and it really stands out!
8 Once your cute Hello Kitty nail has been done, you can move on to the yellow ring finger. Use the large dotting tool to drag the red polish inwards to form one side of a heart, doing the same on both sides and connecting the bottom of the lines together.
9. Outline the heart shape with your black striper.
10. When it is all completely dry, finish with a protective, shiny top coat!
Manicures don’t get better than this!
Please SHARE with your family and friends on Facebook.