19 Super Easy Cleaning Hacks For All The Lazy People Out There
If you’re happy to leave whatever dust and dirt is hiding behind the lounge a mystery, you’re probably a lazy cleaner. But that’s okay, we are too, and we’re sharing our tips!
1. Spray a no-wipe cleaner all over your shower whenever you are in there to prevent a monthly scrub down.
2. If you use tortillas to hold that delicious meal together, you’ll never need to wash a plate again!
3. Line your fridge shelves with plastic wrap to make spillage clean-up a breeze!
4. And… lining the kitchen bench with plastic will make it easy to prep, wrap and toss!
5. Freshen your home without any scrubbing involved.
6. Or if plastic is tacky, these washable refrigerator mats are a go!
7. Reduce musty smells by halving a peeled onion and leaving it in the offensive room for a day or two. The onion will absorb whatever odors are lurking.
8. If you are still using bar soap (why?) replace with liquid soap because it washes down the drain a lot easier.
9. Hand wash clothes while washing your body.
10. Forget hot-water submerged, scrubbing hands, use a dash of vinegar instead.
11. Clean dust-catching lamp shades with a quick swipe of a lint roller.
12. Ugh the worst job ever… just got easier!
13. Erase water spots on your mirrors with some dryer sheets.
14. Clean your blender with soapy, warm water and the simple press of a button.
15. Upgrade your kitchenware to timing-saving two-in-ones.
16. You don’t have an oven liner? Invest.
17. When you’re making the arduous journey from lounge to fridge, wear these “Swiffer Socks.”
18. Forget dusting, those handy dryer sheets can be used to wipe down every surface in your home.
19. Clean your elements easily with some spill-proof bags and ammonia.