We all like to imagine we can be handy. But the results aren’t always too promising. This article is a paean to all the DIY engineers out there who try to make things work.
These DIY engineers often use just bits of things like around, a little bit of time on their hands, and voila! They’ve constructed or repaired something that just might work, for a while.
1. A universal remote.
2. When your car is hurt, just pretend like it’s a design!
3. When you don’t want to buy separate headphones.
The Wall of Champions
4. A DIY car door.
Team Jimmy Joe
5. A DIY foosball table!
6. This redneck invention defies reasoning.
7. A DIY sofa seat.
8. A multipurpose fan.
Dump a Day
9. Fixing the crack on the wall.
10. When you lose the wheels.
11. Holding it together.
12. When you need comfortable headphones.
13. To prevent the door from closing…
14. A manual DIY wiper.
15. Fixing the sink.
16. Hiding the crack on the wall.
17. A partition for the toilets.
18. A DIY fan that ought to do the trick.